ReDiscover the good life in Port Perry
This is a place where you’ll connect with all the things that you just can’t find in the big city – or anywhere else. Go fishing, boating or get lost in Nature. Here, kids walk to school, and build lemonade stands. Mornings are more relaxed, and evenings seem to last longer. Come home to the good life in Port Perry. You’re so ready for this!
CANADIAN TIRE - 3 MIN
FOOD BASICS - 4 MIN
RONA - 4 MIN
BLUE HERON CASINO - 15 MIN
TIM HORTONS WENDY'S - 4 MIN
VOS' INDEPENDENT GROCER - 5 MIN
JOE FOWLER MEMORIAL PARK - 4 MIN
PALMER PARK - 4 MIN
SCUGOG MEMORIAL PUBLIC LIBRARY - 4 MIN
DOWNTOWN - 4 MIN
BIRD'S EYE PARK - 4 MIN
ROWING CLUB - 4 MIN
FOODLAND - 3 MIN
POPLAR PARK - 3 MIN
RH CORNISH PUBLIC SCHOOL - 2 MIN
SMART CENTRES - 3 MIN
YMCA - 2 MIN
TOWN HALL - 2 MIN
PORT PERRY HIGH SCHOOL - 2 MIN
LAKERIDGE HEALTH PORT PERRY - 1 MIN WALK
RC LEGION - 1 MIN WALK
CURLING CLUB - 1 MIN WALK
FAIRGROUNDS - 1 MIN
SCUGOG SOCCER FIELDS - 4 MIN
TIM HORTONS - 5 MIN WALK
GOOD SHEPHERD CATHOLIC SCHOOL - 5 MIN WALK
ARENA - 1 MIN
On the shores of Lake Scugog, the town of Port Perry is a unique treasure of heritage charm and modern convenience. It’s a place where you can spend the day exploring the shops and restaurants of historic downtown, or relaxing in the beautiful parks that run along the lakeshore. There’s also an amazing selection of major retailers close at hand, such as Canadian Tire, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart and Food Basics. For those travelling throughout the region, Hwy 407 is just minutes away. All of this and more is just waiting to be enjoyed when you call Cawkers Creek home.
• Superior elevations featuring CLAY BRICK and STONE with precast
concrete banding, vinyl accents & siding (where applicable), concrete headers,
keystones and precast sills, as per applicable plans.
• Exterior colour packages are architecturally selected for the purpose of providing
a pleasing streetscape.
• House siting and exterior colour package is subject to architectural control
• MAINTENANCE FREE aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts as
• Steel clad insulated front doors with transoms above, as per applicable plan.
• Quality vinyl casement windows (front complete with mullion bars).
• All operating windows are complete with screens (one operating window per
• Quality vinyl sliding basement windows.
• Vendorwill install a two phase asphalt driveway at a cost of $800 for single car
garage and $1,300 for double car garage (plus HST).
(To be paid by purchaser at time of closing as an adjustment).
• Decorative house numbers.
• Self-sealing shingles (25 year manufacturer’s limited warranty).
• Premium quality steel SECTIONAL ROLL-UP GARAGE DOORS WITH WINDOW.
Styles vary per elevations.
• Superior 2” x 6” construction on exteriorinsulated wall.
• Houses constructed with ENGINEERED FLOOR JOISTS.
• Basement to be poured concrete with drainage membrane and weeping tile
• Concrete garage floorwith reinforced grade beams.
• Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below livable space.
• Steel insulated door from garage to house with self closing device (grade
• 3 piece rough-in included in the basement, location mayvary from plan.
• 9’ ceilings on ground floor and 8’ ceiling on second floorwith 9’RAISED TRAY
CEILING in master bedroom as per plan. Ceiling heights may vary due to
bulkheads, coffered, sloped or cathedral ceilings. Bulkheads are required for
structural and mechanical purposes such as beams and ductwork.
• WHITE SPRAYTEXTURED CEILINGSWITH 4” SMOOTH BORDERTHROUGHOUT
(except kitchen, powder, all baths and laundry, which are smooth) (excludes
• Concrete basement floor with drain.
• Houses PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED, including WINDOWS, and DUCTWORK
(prior to closing).
• All drywall to be installed with screws using a minimum number of nails.
• All subfloors nailed, screwed and glued for extra strength and rigidity
• Purchaser’s choice of custom quality cabinetry and laminate counter-tops from our professionally designed kitchens (from vendor’s standard selection).
• Extended height upper kitchen cabinets.
• Bank of drawers in each kitchen.
• Stainless steel double drop-in sink complete with single lever Moen faucet with vegetable spray, as per vendor’s standard selection.
• Opening for dishwasher provided with plumbing and electrical rough-ins.
• Extended breakfast counter per applicable plans.
• White two-speed exhaust hood fan over stove area with 6” duct vent to exterior.
• Heavy duty receptacle for future stove, and dedicated electrical receptacle for
• Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Laundry tub complete with chrome finish and dual knob faucet with shut off valve in finished laundry room as per plan.
• Heavy duty electrical outlet for future dryer and electrical outlet for future washer.
• Vent to exterior for future dryer.
• Second floorlaundry to have floor drain (per applicable plan).
• Purchasers choice of cabinets and laminate countertops in all bathrooms (excluding powder room). From a variety of vendor’s standard samples.
• Pedestal sink in powder room, as per plan.
• Bank of drawers in each master ensuite bathroom vanity.
• 5’ soaker tub with tile surround and separate shower in all master ensuite baths.
• Separate shower stalls include ceramic wall tile and ceiling tiles.
• Ceramic wall tile installed up to the ceiling for tub/shower enclosures (from vendor’s standard selection).
• Chrome framed GLASS SHOWER walls and/or doors in master ensuite bath, as per applicable plan.
• Single lever Moen faucet with pop-up drain in all bathrooms.
• Full length mirrors over vanities in all bathrooms.
• Single lever Moen faucet with posi-temp feature in all shower stalls.
• Quality white plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms and powder room.
• Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all bathroom(s) and powder room.
• White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
• 200Amp electricalpanelwith circuit breakers.
• All wiring in accordance with Electrical Safety Authority standards and
Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
• One electrical outlet under electricalpanel in unfinished area.
• One electrical outlet in garage for each parking space. One ceiling outlet in
garage for each garage door for future garage door opener.
• LIGHT FIXTURES IN ALL BEDROOM CEILINGS plus ceiling fixtures in foyer, kitchen, breakfast and dining room.
• Smoke detectors on each level as per building code.
• Direct wired Carbon Monoxide Detector as per building code.
• Electric door chime at front door.
• Cable TVto purchaser’s choice of 2 locations.
• Telephone roughed in to purchaser’s choice of 2 locations.
• Data cables roughed in to purchaser’s choice of 2 locations.
(Purchaseris to arrange finishing details directlywith cable company after
• Central vacuum roughed in with all pipes dropped to basement.
• Heavy-duty high efficiency naturalgas rental hot watertank.
• Forced air HIGH EFFICIENCY gas furnace vented to exterior.
• HEAT RECOVERY UNIT (HRV).
• HVAC system and ductwork sized to accommodate future air conditioning.
• Rough-in for future electrical charging station located in garage.
• NATURAL OAK FINISH STAIRS (in finished areas).
• NATURAL OAK FINISH NOSINGS.
• NATURAL OAK FINISH HANDRAILS AND STRINGERS on staircase from ground to 2nd floor as per applicable plan.
• Molded panel interior passage doors throughout finished areas (where
applicable) with satin nickel lever handle and hardware.
• Privacy locks to all bathrooms and powder room doors.
• 4” baseboards throughout and 2 3∕4” casing on interior doors and windows.
• Wire shelf installed in all closets.
• Choice of ceramic floortile in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, powderroom,
bathroom(s) and laundry room (excluding basement) as per plan
from vendor’s standard selection.
• Choice oflaminate flooring from vendor’s standard samples on ground floor nonceramic areas for 30’/32′ plan.
• Choice of pre-finished 3 1∕4″ x 3∕4″ hardwood flooring on ground floor non-ceramic areas for 40′ plan. Includes main to second floorlanding.
• 35oz broadloom with chip foam underpad throughout second floorfrom vendor’s standard samples (excluding tile areas).
• White painted TRIM, DOORS and CASING.
• Purchaser’s CHOICE OFCOLOUR FOR INTERIORWALLS from builder’s standard colour samples. (one colour throughout).
• Direct vent GAS FIREPLACE with fixed glass pane with DECORATIVE FLATWALL MANTLE painted white.
All CedarOak Homes are covered by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION and are backed byCedarOak’s customer service for 1 year.
• 7 years on major structuraldefects.
• 2 years on plumbing, electrical and heating systems and the building envelope.
• Plans, elevations, specifications and dimensions are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, City of Pickering, Architectural Review Committee and Municipal Zoning By-law
• Purchaser’s choice ofinterior colours and materials from vendor’s samples,
if not yet ordered or installed, provided that the colours and materials are
available from the supplier. Purchaser agrees to select the colour and material
within the time requested by the vendor.
• The Purchaser acknowledges that the finishing and materials contained in any model homes or any finished units, including all upgraded material, may be for display purposes only and may not be of the same grade or type, or may not necessarily be included in the unit purchase herein. E. & O. E.
SALES CENTRE HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Friday: CLOSED
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
MODEL HOME HOURS
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Weekdays by appointment only